1. Open web browser and navigate to Telepathicgraphics.com
2. Log-in to your storefront account. If you do not have an account you can request access and a password will be sent to you. The email is system generated and will come from Ordantdev@gmail.com. If you did not receive an email after your request be sure to check your spam inbox.
3. Click on your name at the top right corner and a drop down menu will open.
4. Select Estimate History.
5. Click on the estimate that you wish to order. This will open the estimate details page. You will have the opportunity to upload files here for each component, or item in the estimate that you wish to order. Make sure to upload the file that corresponds to each item. If you do not have files ready and still want to proceed with the order do not worry! You will be able to upload files through the storefront at a later time.
6. Once you click on the Icon Upload File a file transfer box will open. Simply drag your file from your file location on your computer into the window.
7. Once the file is in the window select Upload. You will see a status bar the show the progress of the upload. Please note that only certain file types (pdf and zip files are accepted). There is also a 300MB file limit size. If your file cannot be uploaded due to size or format please email firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the checkout process and they will direct you on the best procedure to get your print files to us. After you have completed all of the file uploads Select Apply to Cart to proceed with the order. The next page that opens will be your shopping cart.
8. From your shopping cart page you can delete items from the estimate or adjust quantities. You can also add notes that pertain to your order in the notes section. Select Checkout when you are ready to proceed or save as an estimate if you are not ready to proceed.
9. From the Checkout Page you will be able to specify your shipping details, Confirm Billing information, Pay for your order and confirm the details of the order.
10. This is the confirmation page which is a summary of your order details. Once everything is correct select Confirm Order If you need to modify any of the details you can select Modify beside each of the appropriate sections above to change the details.
After you confirm your order the next page displayed will be the Order Confirmation page. If you did not upload your print files at the beginning of the order process you have a chance to upload them now by selecting the highlighted text here.If you still do not have your print files ready to upload do not fear! You can return to your order at any time from the homepage, after you have logged in by accessing your order history dropdown.
The page above is a live order. From your order history you simply click on the order you wish to upload files for and the above page will be displayed giving you the opportunity to upload your files.
Thank You for Using the Storefront!! And Thank You for your business!